Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunshine Award

How sweet, look what I have just received ... a Sunshine Award from Kelly, my very first follower and my new friend. You won't be disappointed if you hop over to her blog, 'cos her cards are always so awesome and she always has something new to show us. I also heard about the tear bears from her 'cos I had never before knew this technique existed, and I want to try them out sometime soon.



And so the rules, as I read, 'cos this is new to me, are as follows:
*Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
*Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who are followers of your blog.
*Link the nominees within your post.
*Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
*Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, it's time for me to pass on the award to 6 of my followers and friends.
Here they are, in no order:

Jacky
Rosie
Hannah
Lisa
Kat
Mel

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Thank you sooooo much,Dora.

LISA said...

Thank you Dora you are so kind xxx

Kelly said...

You are SO deserving of this award Doreen, your work is such an inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...