Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peek-A Boo Boy

I had intended to post this card yesterday, but I couldn't take a decent picture of it as I finished making it when it was dark.... and so I decided to wait 'til this morning and take the photo before I go off to work...

... I wonder if my neighbours ever saw me taking photos of my cards in my back yard.. he he ... they must think I'm nuts!!!

My card today is going to Italy !!!

The stamp I am using for my card today is Karens Peek-A-Boo boy, which I have coloured with my promarkers. Papers are from Papermania, the border punch and leaf are Martha Stewart and flowers from Michael's.

and this is the sketch that I followed ..



I am entering my card in these challenges today
1 - Friday Sketchers No 123 - THE SKETCH
2 - C raft Your Days Away No 5 - BABIES
3 - Karens Doodles Challenge 32 - 3 EMBELLISHMENTS, 2 PAPERS, I IMAGE
4 - Incy Wincy Designs 63 - FAUX IT UP!


A bit in a hurry today, sorry ... better run now....and don't forget to hop back later to see my card for this week's Crafty Sentiments challenge ... I got to choose the theme as well .... woot woot :)))

Hugs
Dora
xxx

14 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Adorable Dora! Perfect papers for this sweet little guy!

cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is so cute and the colurs on this are perfect,your detail is brilliant gosh love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh!! He is a cutie. Gorgeous!!
LOve your backing papers.
Chrissyxx

Kelly said...

Such a sweet card Dora! Perfect take on the sketch. I love that little peek a boo image and the yellow flowers against the blue background is beautiful!

Joey said...

Hi Dora

this is gorgeous, beautiful colours, thanks forjoining us at karens doodles.

Joey.x

Anonymous said...

this is just so stunningly cute.. cute.. cute..

shulsart said...

Dora, what a wonderful card, love the DP you chose and the border and flower accents are fabulous. You have colored Karen's sweet Peekaboo Boy perfectly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Unknown said...

Stunning card Dora soooo cute! Hugs Jo xxxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card. I love your color combo. Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy this week. Hugs, Kim

Unknown said...

Very cute card. I love your color combo! Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy this week. Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora.
What a fantastic card. Love the papers you have used and the image is to cute. Wonderful coloring.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Anne said...

Hi Dora
Swet card hunni, thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute! Great layout and such pretty flowers!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Unknown said...

Dora this is adorable! All of your layers look wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...