Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards

I wasn't planning on posting anything today, Christmas Eve, but seeing that Debby has the Favourite Five Christmas Cards for 2011 up and running, I thought it would be the perfect day to post my fave five.


Always is so  difficult to choose, but finally here they are, I decided on these five. 

Blue and White card which I had made using a free stamp from the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.


And a frosty look on a Scalloped Easel Card, love doing these, so simple and fun.

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer now, using a StampFairy image.


and another StampFairy image, Barry Winter this time... so cute.

And finally Eira.. love this one, she is so beautiful I think.

It was good to look back onto the Christmas cards I made through the year, thank you Debby :) 

I'm off to get ready now. We're going to dinner tonight with in-laws and then to the midnight mass. Tomorrow, Christmas Day, will be spending it at brother-in-law.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

xxx


12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Merry Xmas Dora to you & your family!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW love them all Dora, Do like the bottom one most as the colours are so pretty. Hope you have a great Christmas, Love Hxx

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Dora..have a lovely christmas sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora,
Yes, these 5 cards are:
C - Cheerful
U - Unbelievably adorable
T - Terrific
E - Enjoyed by everyone

TFS and MERRY CHRISTMAS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful cards! Merry Christmas!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anita said...

They are all gorgeous Dora! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Dora what fabulous choices.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
luv
Debby

Tina said...

amazing cards...i love the colors and details..

Tina

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all such gorgeous cards, especially love the one with the polar bears
Lindsay xx

Anniebee said...

Hi, Dora! These Christmas cards are awesome!!! I think the first and third ones are my favorites of the five but they are all really pretty. I love the wedding card below too! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy New Year and that 2012 brings health, wealth and lots of time for crafty things!

Hugs,
Anne

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and the design is awesome.
Discount Card Printing
Clear Business Cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...