Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love is in the Air

With Valentine's day just round the corner, it's no surprise that there are so many LOVE themed challenges around .... and it's also the theme at  I ♥ PROMARKERS this week... LOVE IS IN THE AIR

I did not make a Valentine one however... I struggle a bit with these ..  don't know why.. errm maybe I need to get me some goodies for this theme ??? !!  wink wink :)  so well I just did this card and featured the love between a mother and child instead. 

The image is from A Day For Daisies and it's also a freebie for this week too, so beautiful I think. Coloured it with promarkers. The gorgeous flowers are from Lorraine, the lovely paper was in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine...  don't forget you can download the papers for free from their website ...

... and the punch is Martha Stewart... finally!!! I used the corner as well and punched all around.

Our sponsor this week is Letraset and the winner will win a fab pack of promarkers yay!
contact is Paul

I would like to enter my card in these challenges today.
A Day For Daisies 36 - HAVE A HEART (mine is near the sentiment)
Crafty Catz 118 - PINK AND WHITE
Allsorts 140 - FREE AND EASY
Joanna Sheen February - LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Crafty Cardmakers 61 - MONOCHROME MAGIC
Lexi's Creations 58 - LOVE

So that was my second scheduled post for this week. .. I hope weather is not so cold in Pisa!
See you when I come back

Thank you for looking today.

xxx



33 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This card is wonderful.. I struggle with the valentines theme too.. I love what you have done.. Afterall I dont think there is a more true love than between a mother and baby... Lovely colouring too... HugsKelly

Curly said...

Wow Dora this is absolutely amazing,
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

chrissy xx said...

What Fabulous papers! And one Gorgeous image! Love it Dora.
Chrissyxx

Hanneke said...

Adorable! Your coloring is great Dora and I love the look of that punch. Hugs, Hanneke

Catherine said...

This is beautiful.... Love everything about it!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute card to give away to a new mommy.... love all those pinks too.
Hope you are having a super Wednesday....

Gemma said...

Stunning card Dora, and love is love, you will have a good excuse to go shopping for Valentine's stuff! Hugs Gemma

Bernie said...

Oh My this is absoluetly beautiful. Love the image! Colors and coloring are lovely and that ribbon/bow to die for.
Blessings Bernie

Tracey T said...

What an absolutely delightful card, Dora. I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully. I don't have much Valentine's themed stuff either, so this is just the sort of inspiration I need. xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Dora, so lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

scrappyjacky said...

Such a lovely card,Dora....and gorgeous image.

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely beautiful, thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge this month & good luck. Jane (DT) x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

Oh wow Dora this is absolutely stunning, it has such a warm loving glow. I'm off to see if I can grab this image.

Vicky said...

So pretty Dora...such a beautiful image hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Such a lovely image Dora, its a beautiful card and fabulous colouring:) Sandra H

carol said...

what a beautiful card, and adorable image, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Marie-Louise said...

A beautiful card. Really lovely image and great backing papers.

Jac’s Playground said...

Really beautiful Dora and such a true sentiment to go with such a wonderful image. xx

Mary J said...

Dora, your colouring is gorgeous! Amazing card, love the flowers!

Danni said...

How precious!!

Sally said...

A very pretty card & a gorgeous image. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Dora, gorgeous card I love the colour scheme and that is one stunning image. Thank you for joining us at SCSC
Hugs
Tamara

debby4000 said...

Oh Dora this is so beautiful, such a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Curly said...

Oh wow such a stunning card and one fabulous use of the Hugs & Kisses theme and a super cute image too,

Thank You so much for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 171 Hugs & Kisses I hope you join us again next week,

Good Luck with the challenge

Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
SCSC DT

Deirdre said...

stunning - I got that freebie too - your card has inspired me to get colouring!

Great to see you joining us on Paperplay this week. Hope you have fun with us.

Kelly said...

Oooooh SO pretty. The soft colors are perfect for such a beautiful image!

Tracy said...

Hi Dora! Your card is just beautiful. :-) Love the pretty pinks and those cute flowers. Your image looks amazing! Thanks so much for playing the ADFD challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Dora that image is awesome, the wonderful soft colours look ACE, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Borqna said...

Great card! Congratulations! I wish you success!

Jackiekg said...

Beautiful card Dora. Love the
way you have coloured the image
and the embellishments you have
used.

Jackiekg said...

Beautiful card Dora. Love the
way you have coloured the lovely
image and the embellishments you
have used.

Anne said...

What a stunning image and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for entering the Crafty Cardmaker's Challenge
Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...