Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Anything Goes

Hello again, and as I said I have two cards today and so I'm back with another card. This time my card is for the new challenge starting today at  Simon Says Challenge as it's my fifth week here, but also, sad to say, my last week as Designer in the Spotlight. I have enjoyed this time here so much, and never ever had thought this would happen to me. So thank you to Lorraine, Heidi, Steph and all the DT girls at Simon Says for giving me this opportunity to join you this month... I have truly enjoyed it ......


Simon Says Stamp

Onto my card now, this week the theme is an easy one
ANYTHING GOES


And so I decided to do a simple birthday card, using this sweet stamp Strawberry Kisses from Crafters Companion. The beautiful paper is from the Uncommon  Authentique paper pad and then I used Promarkers to colour my image and twine and a little charm to finish off my card. 


The corner die is Cheery Lynn, which I have cut in smaller pieces this time and this is Donna's sketch that I used to do my card today. 

As usual Heidi is offering one lucky winner a $50 voucher to spend in the Simon Says Store.

Please check out the fantastic inspiration from all the Simon Says DT
GD Dora -> That's ME :D

Some challenges for my card now.

Totally Gorjuss 133 - SOMETHING NEW (stamp)
Bearly-Mine 37 - ANIMAL KINGDOM
Southern Girls 45 - DYING TO DIECUT (or punch)
Bunny Zoes 24 - ANYTHING GOES
Sunday Sketch & Stamp 108 - DONNA'S SKETCH




Photobucket


Thank you for looking today. 
I have to say now that this is also my last card for a few days .. not sure yet if I'll be having a scheduled post next week, but I need a little break so I'm going to be MIA for a while.. with no internet as well! Will of course tell you all about it when I'm back and to announce my birthday candy winner that day as well.. so last two days to enter if you haven't yet.

Bye for now
xx




36 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is just gorgeous oh just love that tea cup,and those wonderful,beautiful papers,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Dora. love the papers they are gorgeous, love the cute image too..have a wonderful break,I'm off to Aussie for a week, no internet either...peace and relaxation...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a cute card Dora and a perfect charm, love how to cut the corner die too very effective xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) such a cute image and I love the papers and perfect charm :-) beautiful :-)

Thanks so very much for all your lovely creations over the past month :-)
Hope you have a lovely trip ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Dora, your colours and papers are so pretty and your image is so sweet...........such a sweet charm!!
hugs
Heather xx

Heidi said...

love this card, especially those papers and the cute wee cat. so sweet, lovely colours. hugs heid

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the design.

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card Dora!! Love that sweet image!!

Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for the month of May! We loved having you!!

hugs...
Melissa

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Gorgeous card,love the sweet image and beautiful papers :) x

Creations by Shirl said...

Simply cute and sweet image...

Sandra H said...

Such a great design Dora your card is stunning as always:)x

cebelica said...

Such a cute card! I love the charm you used. Hugs! xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty - what gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty - what gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Dora...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kat said...

Beautiful card Dora. Love that sweet image and the lovely DP. Lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

coldwaters2 said...

Debs this is gorgeous the image is so cute and adorable, those papers look lush.
Hugs
Lorraine x

paper fun said...

Your card is so sweet. The image is lovely with the papers you have chosen.

Thanks for joining us at SSS.

Mari

Joy said...

Super sweet Dora, thanks so much for playing along with us this month, glad you have enjoyed your time, hugs

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beauty & so cute. Great layout Dora & how lovely is that charm, works perfectly with your card and it's theme x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

PS.. I have candy up for grabs too x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Dora! I just love the papers and the charm is a great touch!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a sweet card Dora. And the charm matches so perfectly. Happy crafting.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the papers and the layout are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Mary J said...

What a gorgeous pretty card, Dora! Love the corners!

Lorraine A said...

thanks for entering the DT call to :-) Good Luck xx :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Dora, love the pretty papers and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Mandy said...

Dora your card is absolutely gorgeous hunny, the image is adorable and that paper is so pretty.
Enjoy your break hunny and thanks so much for being our guest designer at Simon Says Stamp :)
hugs Mandy xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

what a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Super sweet!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is absolutely gorgeous the image is so cute the papers and design look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous cute card Dora! Love your sweet image and matching papers! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Bernie said...

Oh wow Dora,this is just gorgeous! Love that tea cup,and those beautiful papers. Do hope you are enjoing your brake.
Hugs

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a delightful image and lovely colours

Sue

Rachel said...

Ohhh...gorgeous card Dora, love your image and those gorgeous papers! Wedgie xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi dora
Gorgeous card... Love the cat ....gorgeous .....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...