Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bingo

Hello good morning, it's Tuesday and today I have two posts. This is my first one and I have my DT Card for the new challenge starting over at Emerald Fairies Sketch Challenge Blog.
We don't have a sketch this time however, but instead for a change we are playing
BINGO

For my card I used the Larakins and I coloured them with my promarkers. Paper was a freebie one in a magazine and then I topped up my card with some flowers I found in my stash already punched.


Here are the Bingo tiles and I managed to do two lines
Sewing, Die Cut, Bling and also Ribbon, Die Cut, Glitter :)

Some Challenges now
The Paper Makeup Stamps 41 - DIGI MAKEOVER THINGS WITH WINGS
The Cutie Pie Challenge 20 - REAL or FAUX STITCHING
Crafty Ribbons 21 - BUTTERFLIES AND BOWS

Thank you for looking
Will be back with my second card real soon

xx


15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love all the colours and that image is so sweet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

oh Dora Hun this is gorgeous oh just adore that image and those colours are just so bright,and just, stunning hugs Cherylxxxxxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Gorgeous card,love the sweet image and pretty paper :) x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Fabulous card the image is so adorable and the colours used on the backing papers embellishments and image are gorgeous another stunner from you my friend:)x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the image, they look like they're full of mischief! Great colours and layout too.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, great image and lovely colours too

Sue

Ali said...

Gorgeous love the image - its sooo cute xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the cheeky imps and summery colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

pinky said...

I just love this Dora, gorgeous colours too.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this is such a fun image and you have really captured that fun in your card xx

cebelica said...

Wow Dora, your card is so pretty! Gorgeous colours and very beautiful image. I love the papers too. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Anke said...

Oh lovely card. Cute inmage too.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love the little elfs
just so cute.
Thanks for joining us at cutie pie.
Kaz.xx

Eret said...

So gorgeous and fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Anne said...

This image is so cute! ...love the ribbon you've used too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...