Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Occupations

What a busy day yesterday.. I ended up staying two hours overtime and I still went shopping as I had planned. Of course then it was a big rush to go home, buy groceries and cook dinner etc etc.  

Anyway, on to my card now and please do excuse the poor quality of the photo ... when I arrived home yesterday it was already dark and just couldn't get me a nice photo. Hopefully this will serve me a lesson not to leave things for the last minute ........... but back to my card ... and my DT card for today I made it for the new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers. The theme for this week is OCCUPATIONS.


When I saw this theme I immediately thought of a nurse and thought that it would be perfect to do a Get Well Soon card and use one of my gorgeous LOTV stamps. The lovely papers on my card are from our sponsor Nitwits Collections ... so lucky girls we are this week I think, love these papers :D

NEW SPONSOR FOR 2012

Entering my card in these challenges today
Here Come The Boys 36 - RECIPE 3 DP, 2 brads, 1 image
Totally Papercrafts 134 - USE YOUR FAVE STAMP

Thank you for looking
xx




20 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Brilliant card. I love these LOTV images and you have coloured it really well.

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Your card is gorgeous the backing papers are stunning as is the image and the embellis just complete the finishing touches xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Hugs Ginny ♥

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww too cute! Adore this LOTV image, a lovely card hun :)
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is such a sweet card that image is gorgeous it made me smile, the papers and design are ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Mary J said...

CUTE, Dora! Love the papers and sentiment!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Dora, one of my favourite stamps too...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

downrightcrafty said...

as my nose is running as I type this can I please have that wee nurse and some get better pills - what a fabulous creation and love the papers
Hugs Kate xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

One of my most favorite stamps hunny, lovely card thank you for joing us at "Here come the Boys" hugs Aly xxx

Mojca said...

Oh waw such a pretty card, especially love the image. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs! Mojca

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, how sweet and adorable. I just love the bottle of Get Well Pills too. Glad you got to go shopping too after work 2 hours O/T, AND cook dinner. You are Wonder Woman. Have a great day / evening.

LindaS said...

Wonderful card. Love the cute image and your gentle coloring and fitting diecuts.

pinky said...

A woman's work is never done Dora!! Hope you get an easy weekend. Love your cute little card and great embellishments.

Liz McGuire, said...

fab card, love the 'get better pills'!

Liz x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Dora! I LOVE that sweet image and the adorable little pill bottle!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is one super cute image and just love the papers,you have used,great layout too hugs Cherylxxx

Lilian said...

Dora. Seeing that card would make me feel so much better.its lovely
Hugs

An Occasional Genius said...

A fab card Dora, love the LOTV images . If only get better pills really existed lol!! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love this stamp and your colouring is wonderful, fabby papers and layout too
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Gotta love LOTV! Fab papers Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...