Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All That Glitters

Hi everyone, Wednesday again, so here I am with a card! .. I do try to post more frequently, but lately with Bokwa classes, marathon training and Salsa/Latin classes as well, it's just impossible, this besides work at and housework .. Yes, my days are so full at the moment and I'm always wishing I can stretch time to have more time for card-making.. hmm maybe I just need to quit my job :P ha ha wishful thinking!! 

Anyway, here is my card, another Christmas card this week for the new challenge starting today at

The theme for this week is
ALL THAT GLITTERS
I thought it would be perfect to make me another Christmas card.
The image that I used was a magazine freebie from Wild Rose Studio. The DP is from Papermania, and red glitter snowflake diecut is Spellbinders

If you look closely you can see the glitter on the trims of her dress, glove and hat and also on the snow, besides on the snowflake.


This week we have two sponsors. Marianne Designs
 
and by Hobbybook too.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Created With Love 65 - CHRISTMAS REDS AND GREENS
Bearly-Mine 111 - ANYTHING GOES
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
CHNC 149- BLING IT UP
Totally Gorjuss 208 - ANYTHING GOES WITH SNOW
Allsorts Challenge 231 - CHRISTMAS CHEER
Deep Ocean 64 - WINTER
Crafty Girls Challenge - ANYTHING GOES

I've also got some exciting news today as I won digis from Glamoureyes at

Thank you for looking
xx



18 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous christmas card.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh I LOVE your card. It is so beautiful. The image is fantastic and love those darling Christmas trees. thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and such an adorable image.

Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Girls Challenges. Good luck xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the image. The embellishes on the trees is GREAT. Thanks for joining our Red and Green Christmas Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Pam MacKay said...

What a darling image and I love the use of the doily! Thanks so much for joing Created with Love Challenges! Pam DT

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Marsha said...

All the extra little details makes this such a great card. Really like your trees. Thanks for playing Created With Love Challenge using red and green. Hope to see you again.

craftin-dawn said...

lovely card, great image, love your snow on the trees...Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Christmas Red/Green Challenge!
DawnD

Sarah said...

Gorgeous festive card Dora, I love the cute image and pretty sparkle. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas Cheer challenge this week x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I love the cute image and beautiful colours. Fabulous detailing too.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Dora. The image looks fab and I love the design and all the sparkle.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

super card Dora - great image xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I like the sweet image the doily and the tree.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I like the sweet image the doily and the tree.
Kevin xx

Hanneke said...

What a lovely Christmas card Dora! I love the colors and the depth you created with the snow. Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

"WOW" This is beautiful, beautiful image embellishments and b/p's your so talented Dora .....hope your well xx

Mary J said...

That is beautiful, Dora! Gorgeous and fresh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...