Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Wedding Dance

I didn't manage to do my DT card this week, so I thought to share instead a wedding card I made for my friend who got married this weekend on Saturday. We have met at the fitness and dance classes we go to, so I thought these Forever Friends dancing teddies stamp would be just perfect for her.


I colored the image with my promarkers, the border die cut is from Crafty Sentiments, the hearts are Marianne Designs, while the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. I finished off the card with some peel offs.  

Entering my card in these challenges
Crafty Calendar October - BINGO (blue, sentiment, flowers)
Fab 'n' Funky 232 - ANYTHING WITH RIBBON

I got some really exciting news now as I did Top 3 at Gem of A Challenge with this card
 


Top 5 at Love To Create Challenge with this card

and I also won at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge! woo hoo how fun :)

Thank you for looking.
xx

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a perfect image for your dancing friend's wedding. Bet she and her hubby totally loved your card.

Marie-Louise said...

Super cute card Dora.

Margreet said...

Lovely and appropriate card, Dora...congrats on your Top 3 and Top 5 spots!
xxx Margreet

Kat W said...

A really cute design and your one DP is gorgeous :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
Kat x

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

lynne said...

Adorable card and love your cute image!
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar this month for our Bingo Challenge! Good Luck!!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Dora another stunning card and gorgeous images! congrats on your wins too not surprised they are gorgeous x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a lovely wedding card. Love that heart die. Thanks for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Anything with Ribbon' challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...