Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Beginnings

Hello everyone and a happy new year to all. I hope 2015 will be the best year ever for everyone. For me it didn't start off so good as I wasn't well, had a cold, but now finally I'm ok again, back to work and back to running :) .. So really pleased about this, as I had to stop due to an injury that I had, but now I'm ok and in fact this week I already did 9.7k on Monday and another 10k on Tuesday. I need to get back in shape for the Malta half marathon which will be next month, on the 22nd February (on hubby's birthday btw), so trying to do as much as I can !

Anyway, it's another year, a Wednesday, so we at I ♥ Promarkers have started the challenges again, and what better way to start off the year with a NEW BEGINNINGS theme.

I just couldn't have been happier as it meant that I could do a baby card, cards which I love doing so much.


For this card I used an embossing folder that was a freebie in a magazine. Love the size of this as it was just the perfect size for making a square card! The cute baby elephant image was kindly given to us by our sponsor for this week
 

The prize for this week from our sponsor Eureka Stamps is three digi images of the winner's choice.

I hope you will be able to join us.

Thank you for looking
xxx

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colour of the cute image gorgeous card Ginny x

Kathyk said...

Good to hear you are feeling better after your cold. I've just gotten over my third since mid November!!!! (grumpy face!)

Your card is a delight, Doreen

Happy New Year to you and your family

Kathyk

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet, sweet card Dora. Really love the bright pink on white. Great job on running!!!! I know you'll do well in the next marathon. Go Dora go.

brenda said...

And a Happy New Year to you as well Dora and a great card to kick start the year.

B x

Jacee said...

Super cute card Dora
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

Aww, so cute and lovely embossing.
Happy New Year Dora.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Happy New Year Dora you must be super fit with all your running you must enjoy it to be doing your marathons good luck ....l'm really loving your adorable card and super image so cute!! x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy New Year! Glad you are back to running! I'm still running and loving every second of it, but I sure don't have a lot of time to craft! Carri~Abusybee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...