Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Friends

Hello everyone. It's very rare for me to be posting on a Saturday, in fact this is a scheduled post today as at the moment I'm in Gozo for the weekend :)  ... but today is special as the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog has opened again and all the old teamies have been asked to join again. I have of course accepted, and so, as from today the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog is up and running again with the first challenge going on live today :)


There will be two teams and I will be in Team 2, posting bi-weekly, but for today, both teams will be taking part and the theme for this week is 
ANYTHING GOES


For my card I got to choose an image from one of our sponsor Beccy's Place and I chose this pretty image Bird and Blossom. I have colored it with my promarkers, used leaves and border dies from Marianne Design and flowers die from Nellie's Choice. The background DP was a freebie in a magazine.

I hope you will be able to join us for our first challenge. Check out the blog for details of the prizes and of course to see all the other gorgeous cards created by our lovely teamies.

Thank you for looking.





xxx



7 comments:

brenda said...

As always a stunning creation Dora.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card Ginny x

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Dora, enjoy your weekend in Gozo. I went there when i was on holiday in Malta (many years ago now) and I loved it.
Hugs Diane Louise xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Dora
Fabulous card... Love the lacy border....
Hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

Tina said...

beautiful card, lovely bird image and details

Desire Fourie said...

Dora this is just pure spring delight. Loving the little flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...