Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Clean and Simple

Hello everyone. It's another new week and my my what a busy weekend I had :P  Last Saturday I told you that I had a Booty Shake party..... Well that was fantastic, we danced and danced and ended up drinking Vodka all night long till 3am and then after that went for a McDonalds he he :) .. but that's not all, as on Sunday we went for a day to Comino. That was great until I got stung by an awful jellyfish :( That was really awful believe me, like an electric shock and now I got half my back covered in a big red blotch with blisters. The doctor said now to avoid the sun. Uff :(

Anyway, I'm sure you didn't stop by here to read about my weekends, so here is my card for today for the new challenge at 

The theme for this week is 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
I wasn't much in a very crafty mood unfortunately due to my jellyfish sting but still I managed this one. I think it came out quite nice, luckily I had this really cute image to use for my card from our sponsor Eureka Stamps, as otherwise my card would have been a real flop I think.


The lucky winner for this week will win 3 digi images of their choice.

Entering my card in the Card Mania Challenge 70 - ANYTHING GOES

xxx


Thank you for looking

xxx

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora, love the cute dog and brilliant design.
Hope your jelly fish sting heals soon....sounds painful!
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Ooo..Dora..nasty jellyfish..I hope you heal fast..take care. Love your gorgeous CAS card and the little puppy is adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and gorgeous card Ginny x

Marie-Louise said...

Such an adorable card Dora. I love it.

Pamela said...

Oooh Dora, so sorry to hear about the jellyfish sting, that sounds really painful. Hope it soon heals.

Your card is very cute, love the doggie image.

Take care

Pam x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Sounds like a great weekend except for the jellie! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely funny creation Dora! Original design!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...