Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Use A Punch with Crafty Friends

Hello good morning everyone. It's another Saturday of lovely hot Summer weather here in Malta and I can't wait to go out and relax by the pool :) ... well that's what Summer is all about.. for me at least.. and tonight a Booty Shake party by the pool with friends! 
Anyway, it's Team's 2 turn this week at Crafty Friends Challenge and sooooo here's my card for this week for the new challenge that started today.

The theme for this week is
USE A PUNCH

Lately, and I'm sure like most of us crafters, I've rarely been using punches, but dies, so I had to do a dig in my drawers to find them... I found this really pretty small flower punch from Woodware and  thought would be just fine for my card. I topped the flowers with some purple gems, added some nice ribbon, the sentiment and a lovely butterfly, made with real feathers to finish it off. I can't remember from where I had bought the butterfly as I've had it for a very long time and never seemed to find the right place to use it.

The background DP was a freebie in a magazine and I colored the cute image, Spring Sunshine, which we were lucky to have from our sponsor, Star Stampz, with my promarkers.

We have this week two sponsors, Digi Stamps 4 Joy who is offering $10 voucher and also
Star Stampz who is offering 3 digis as a prize.
 

 Entering my card in these challenges today
Wags 'n Whiskers - BIRTHDAY
Crafty Time Challenge July - PUNCHES or DIES


Thank  you for looking
xxx








8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous car i love the butterfly Ginny x

Unknown said...

Hi Dora, gorgeous card, love the image and colouring. Fab background and the butterfly is awesome. Enjoy your pool party. Thanks for entering our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

Beatiful card! I love the image and all embellishment you have used...The butterfly is so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Good luck,
Giada

Michelle said...

This is stunning work - pretty image and colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Gea said...

This card is sweet . Very nice thank uou for joining BSC

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Super image and colours.

Heather B said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...