Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Pets

Well it's another week into Summer and I'm really busy enjoying it .... pool, beach, bbqs, parties, going out  :) I love Summer and all it brings with it. This weekend it's going to be another hot one, expecting temperatures of around 39C, a heatwave! We will be going to Comino for the day on Sunday, so I'm really looking forward.

Anyway, today it's another new challenge at  
and this week theme is
PETS

For my card I am using this darling image Cocker Spaniel Pup which I was lucky to get from our sponsor Just Inklined . I colored it with my promarkers and used DP from two different packs. The background was a freebie in a magazine, while the other two are from Trimcraft.


The prize for this week is 3 digi images of the winner's choice from our sponsor Just Inklined

I also have some great news this week as I was a winner  at the Crafty Gals Corner challenge, winning a lovely prize from Gracielle Designs and also made the Top 3 with my card.

Thank you for looking.
xxx





   

4 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hello
Want to drop a note to thank you for your sweet comments. They mean a lot to me that you have taken the time to stop by. I have not been on the computer much. As I am caregiving for a dear friend who had Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Every day her fragile body is deteriorating. I have not ever seen someone dying right in front of me. All I can do is just keep her comfortable, encourage her and trust the Lord to be her comfort and joy. So please do not be dismayed, when I am unable to stop by your blogs and leave some love.
Your project/card is amazing and look forward to stopping by when I can. Have a wonderful day and even better week.
In His Joy
Berni

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beatiful card love the embellishments Ginny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Dora, I like the dog the papers and the dragonflies
Kevin xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wee puppy Dora..fabulous card and glad you are enjoying your summer..congrats on your win and top 3..well done.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...