Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer

Good evening everyone.... so late with my post this week! This weekend we were at our Summer residence in Qawra so were quite busy with the packing, unpacking and setting up of all, but as always, it is worth the hassle.

Anyway, back onto my DT Card for this week at
and the theme this week is
SUMMER

.. my favourite season :)


For this week, to make our card, we were so lucky again to be able to choose a digi image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Images and I chose this beautiful image Spring Meadow. I thought it would be perfect for our theme, even though it's name doesn't mention Summer.. and so for a Summer theme I added the sun rays which I did using yellow ink and my clear stamp from Some Odd Girl.

The background DP is from my Me & My Big Ideas Paperpack and there are two different leaves dies, the butterfly punch from MS, the clouds dies and banners as well. I really love how it turned out. 

The prize from our sponsor for this week is a $10 voucher to spend in the store.

Now I got some really great news .... it must have been my lucky week .. as first I found out that I did the Top 3 with my Father's Day card at the Mod Squad Challenge :) 

and then I also found out that I won a gift voucher from Doodle Pantry at Creative Knockouts with the same card :) He he so fun.. it's been such a long time :)
Doodle Pantry

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Crafty Gals Corner 26 - RAY OF SUNSHINE
Mod Squad Challenge - PATTERN PAPER
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 234 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking
xxx





18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny x

Pamela said...

Hi Dora, love your card, beautiful image. Enjoy your summer in Qawra, I am not in the least bit jealous! !!
We have a heatwave at the moment, love it. We have had a fantastic day at Wimbeldon watching tennis.

Pam xx

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft Summer colors and the grass border!

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge-You are My Sunshine
Dragonfly Journeys

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora! Love your beautiful card. The sun rays makes a perfect background.

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous summer card Dora!
Hugs Kristel

brenda said...

You certainly captured the essence of summer on this lovely card Dora, it's a delight.

B x

Hannelie said...

This is beautiful Dora!

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful "Ray of Sunshine"!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.
Amy-DT

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful- you color very well. Thanks for sharing at Penny's.
Amy-DT

ike said...

Very beautiful :-D
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Joyce Erb said...

A lovely card and the paper background is perfect. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

EriEs said...

Beautiful card - love the layout and diecuts.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.

Erika, DT

Samantha A. said...

Summer is my favorite season too! You captured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
- Samantha

Amy Cohen said...

Lovely- great card for our "Ray of Sunshine" theme this week. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love this card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! -Jeanie DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I tried leaving a comment before but for some reason it didn't publish. But I want to let you know that I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! -Jeanie DT

Mari K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the rays of sunshine behind her. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner this week.
-Mari K.
Crafty Gals DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...