Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Clean and Simple with Crafty Friends

Two cards in a week, it's a rarity for me lately, but especially in Summer it always is! This weekend as usual we went to the pool, went to our Summer place for the weekend, no parties or dancing though and then we had rain again today Sunday, so it wasn't a very good one. I just took the opportunity to have a nice afternoon nap and had some relaxing me time.
Anyway, this time it's a new challenge at 

and the theme for this fortnight is
CLEAN AND SIMPLE

I was really unsure on what to do, sometimes I find the CAS cards so though to do. Luckily I had this sweet image to use from our sponsor Toadstool Printables which we were so lucky to get to make our cards.
 

I colored the image with my promarkers and I stamped the sentiment using a clear stamp from a Hero Arts stamp set. I did the circle shape using chalk. To finish it off I added the ribbon and some pearls. Came out quite nice I think, although I wasn't that pleased with my coloring this time!

The winner of this challenge will get three digi images of the winner's choice.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.

Creative Fingers 89 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafting With Friends 4 - ANYTHING GOES
Cute Card Thursday 386 - ANYTHING GOES
Fab 'n Funky 270 - THINGS WITH WINGS
Through the Craft Room Door - ANYTHING GOES
Top Tip Tuesday Final Challenge - RIBBON AND PEARLS

Thank you for looking

xxx

 


11 comments:

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora...glad you are enjoying your Summer and an afternoon nap sounds just perfect..

luv CHRISSYx

Margreet said...

Hi Dora, I think you succeeded well in making a beautiful CAS card!
xxx Margreet

Stacey said...

lovely card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

Cicci said...

So nice card:)) love The bright colours and The colouring is so well Done
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
{My personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for joining us on our very last challenge at Top Tip Tuesday with this sweet card.
Lorraine DT

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I LOve the design of your CAS card.
Happy that you are enjoying your Summer.
Chrissyxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Great colours and love the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous soft colours love it
Hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

This is CAS done well! I love the color choices too. :) Thanks for joining us at TTT for our final challenge. Lisa DT

The Little Stamper said...

Such a cheerful card and I love the idea of the sun as a backdrop for your greeting.

Thanks for sharing with us over at fab n Funky.

Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...