Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lace and/or Ribbon

Hello everyone, and hello May, my birthday month :) and soon Summer yay I love Summer. I can't wait to start going to the beach. The weather has been awful lately, always so windy, so I'm really really hoping that at least on my birthday it will be nicer and warmer to hopefully have a dip.

Anyway, today it's Wednesday so it's a new challenge at 
We got a lovely theme this week, one you will surely love
LACE and/or RIBBON


To make up my card I used DP from Dovecraft .. and wow I can't believe it!!! .. no die cuts!! There are lots of stuff, peel offs, a doily, a bow, a butterfly, a flower, pearls and of course the ribbon and lace, but no die cuts!  Only now I realised.


The adorable image that I am using is Charming Spring Girl from our sponsor by The Paper Shelter and the prize on offer is a $15 voucher.

I am entering my card in these challenges today
Crafting By Designs May - ANYTHING GOES
Crafting With Friends 19 - ANYTHING GOES

I have some exciting news now as my baby card below was one of the Top 3 picks at the Creatialicious Challenge 
yippee :)

      

Thank you for looking
xxx









7 comments:

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends Louise DT x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful design and fabulous image. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Crafty KJ said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely pastel colours and your colouring of this sweet image is lovely. I love the lace and flower you've added too! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at PFP. Hugs, Karen xx

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Dora. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week for Lorraine C.'s 'nature' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

Brita said...

What a cute card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at NSHK.
DT-Brita

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dora,
This is such a sweet, pretty card. What a lovely image & those embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Min hobbyverden said...

Sweet card. Love your colouring.
Thanks for joining NSHK.
Smile from DT-ANe Lene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...