Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

Ice Cream

Not really ice-cream time as we are in Autumn now, but this is the card that I made to give the tourists from Russia that were renting my Summer home for their holiday in Malta. Thought ice-cream and sea would be ideal for the card to remind them about Malta, and they loved it too :)




It was a very quick card, I just stamped the main ice-cream image using a stamp from Molly Blooms, which I colored with my promarkers. The beautiful summery background DP was in a magazine freebie and the sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion rubber stamp.

Entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today
The next card that I did was for a very nice couple from the UK. Of course, a different one again, so I will be sharing that one too soon. 

Thank you for looking
and don't forget to check my holiday home if you ever would like to come over to Malta for a holiday. 
Got a special offer for this month too :P

xxx


3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Yummy card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty card. I love The colors and how you add the green cardstock to the little holes in the die cut. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Crafting Andy said...

How sweet. Ice cream is good any time of the year. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...